Why Is This Good For Me?
Vegan/Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Processed Sugar Free
An amazing super healthy “green monster slice” is so easy to make and please don’t be fooled by the green colour, because it taste just like a chocolate slice! This was also my first time making coconut butter and I’m hooked, its so simple and most importantly delicious! I find the coconut butter is great for making a raw slice as it really holds the ingredients together. To make the green monster slice i first had to make the coconut butter..
- 2 cups of dessicated organic coconut
How To Make:
- Pour into the food processor for about 10-15 minutes or until creamy and that is it!
Soak in separate bowls over night then rinse well
Preheat oven to 100 degrees and spread the seeds evenly on a baking tray with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Bake for about 20-30 minutes then let them cool.
Making the Green Monster- Choc Superfood Slice:
- 1 cup of coconut butter
- 1 cup fresh coconut water
- 1 big tablespoon of organic cocao
- 1/2 tablespoon of greens powder (i used planet organic)
- 1 tablespoon of maca powder
- handful of organic sultanas or any dried fruit you like
How To Make:
- Line a square baking tray with baking paper and pour a layer (about 1/2 mixture) of the coconut butter and spread evenly, place in fridge for about 20 minutes.
- With the remaining coconut butter, mix in the cocao, greens powder, maca powder, sultanas, and coconut water then spread evenly on top of layer one, sprikle with your activated seeds and place in fridge for 1 hour.
- With a sharp knife, cut the slice into squares. Great for a healthy snack in your lunch box:)