Why Is This Good For Me?
Vegan/Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Processed Sugar Free
Acai pronounced ‘Ah-Sigh-EE’ is an antioxidant-rich fruit commonly found in the rainforest of the amazon. Acai has been used for centuries for it’s healing, immune stimulating, and energy boosting properties. This bowl of goodness is what I consider to be a beauty food as it’s rich in minerals and vitamin C (which is great for collagen production and helps fight free radical damage). The good healthy fats in this bowl is great for skin moisture and elasticity to keep our skin looking radiant and healthy. I love having a big bowl in the morning to alternate with my green smoothies. Eating this bowl of goodness in the morning gives me a great start as I feel fully energised, light and ready for the day ahead.
Where To Buy Acai:
You can purchase frozen Acai berry packets from most health food stores.
- 1 packet frozen Acai
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 Tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 Tablespoon Maca Power
- 1 Tablespoon Hemp Protein Powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cups of ice
- 2 Medjool Dates
How To Make:
- Blend all ingredients until they are well combined (it will be thick).
- Pour into a bowl, add your favorite toppings and eat straight away!
- Activated buckwheat, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds
- Goji berries, sultanas
- Banana and Blueberries
- Shredded coconut
- Bee Pollen