Why Is This Good For Me?
Raw/Vegan/Gluten free/Dairy free/Processed sugar free
This delicious ice cream is made from all natural ingredients making it very much guilt free and a great way to add some fruit to your diet. I used frozen bananas which made the ice cream nice and sweet. Bananas are also one of the best sources of potassium which is an essential mineral for maintaining normal blood pressure and heart function. I also added a mixture of blueberries, raspberries which are full of antioxidants.
(Makes two servings)
- 2 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries or raspberries or both
- 1 tablespoon cacao
- 2-3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
How To Make:
- Place all ingredients EXCEPT CACAO in a blender and blend until combined.
- Scoop half of the ice cream out and place in bowl.
- Add cacao to the remaining ice cream, blend and scoop into the bowl.
- Add whatever toppings you like but I used bee pollen, cacao nibs and coconut sugar.