Raw/Vegan/Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Processed Sugar Free
A simple and easy recipe for nut butter using only one ingredient! Cashew butter is naturally sweet in taste and is a good source of magnesium (for healthy bones), and healthy fats to add to your diet. You can spread it on your bread or celery, add to sauces and dips.
- 2 cups cashews soaked over night in water
- 1/2 teaspoon natural vanilla essence or vanilla bean
How To Make This:
- Drain cashews and rinse well.
- Add to food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- transfer to a jar and store in fridge.