Why Is This Good For Me?
Gluten Free/ Dairy Free/ Vegan/ Processed Sugar Free
I’m sure everyone knows how important breakfast is! Although sometimes we can be running late, or simply don’t have time to make a nutritious breakfast. If this is you then this breakfast is perfect, you can make this the night before so it’s ready to go in the morning, just throw on your favourite fruit, nuts, and seeds… Sounds super easy right! being gluten intolerant I use quinoa a lot because it is full of fibre which keeps you full for longer, and is also rich in Iron, magnesium, and riboflavin. Chia seeds are great to add to your diet. These little seeds are full of fibre, protein, omega3 (superfood for the brain and heart), and is beneficial for diabetics as it helps to balance glucose levels. Give this breakfast a try, it’s healthy, easy to make, and taste delicious.
- 1 cup cooked white quinoa (Tip: make extra quinoa to make this breakfast a few days in a row)
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
How To Make This:
- The night before place all the ingredients into a jar and stir until well combined, close the lid and leave in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning take of out the fridge and top is with your favourite fruits, nuts, and seeds (I used blueberries, Banana, grapefruit, pistachios, almonds and sunflower seeds).