WHY IS THIS GOOD FOR ME?
Raw/ vegan/ dairy free/ gluten free/ processed sugar free
These are so very tasty it’s hard to stop at one… but lucky there are full of natural ingredients your body will love! I love the flavour of lemon in my treats because it’s refreshing and give you that zing of energy! hope you enjoy! with love xx
Lemon: Most of use know that lemon is good for us but incase you can’t remember why here is a refresher. Lemons are alkalising to the body which help restore balance to the body’s pH. Your liver LOVES lemons because is a great detoxifier. They are help eliminate waste and toxins from your bowels. And finally, lemons are loaded with vitamin C which helps neutralise free radicals linked to ageing and disease.
- 1 1/2 cups raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 2 1/2 cups desiccated coconut (use the extra 1/2 cup for rolling)
- 1 zest of a lemon
- 1 lemon juiced (use same lemon)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup or honey or organic maple syrup
How To Make This:
- In separate bowls, soak cashews and almonds overnight then rinse.
- Place all ingredients in food processor or high speed blender and blend until well combined.
- Transfer into a bowl and scoop out small amounts and roll into balls with the palm of your hands then roll into the coconut.
- Continue for all the mixture then place in the fridge, allow to set for 3-4 hours.
- Store in fridge and enjoy!